[This article originally appeared on Bold and Determined on March 11, 2014.]
I was recently in Boise, Idaho to do some rehabilitation work on my back (I’m fine, not weightlifting related).
I thought I’d be spending two weeks alone in a hotel when I wasn’t at rehab.
But wouldn’t you know it? A buddy of mine, Chris from Good Looking Loser, lives in Boise part of the year and happened to be there when I was there.
We got together over a weekend and did a podcast (a bunch, actually).
Chris is a talking machine but in this podcast we discuss something he has never before discussed on his website, how to build profitable e-businesses.
In fact, Chris has built 3 very profitable e-businesses.
- A niche site he doesn’t touch (set it and forget it, collect the money)
- A very profitable blog and forum
- An e-store that sells a physical product
The guy is killing it and he explains it all, from start to finish, in this podcast.
If you’re interested in learning how a real guy makes real money online you’ll want to check out this very informative podcast.
If you want to download the podcast to your device click here. To stream the podcast just click the “play” button shaped like an arrow.
Websites discussed in the podcast:
- HairlossFromSteroids.com (niche website, making 2k per month with no work required)
- GoodLookingLoser.com (NSFW – highly profitable blog/community)
- GLL-GetaLife.com (safe for work version of GoodLookingLoser.com)
- HappyHippoHerbals.com (very profitable e-commerce store that sells Kratom, an herbal compound that helps with motivation, boosts your mood, alleviates stress, helps you sleep better and combats anxiety – be sure to read the Ultimate Guide to Kratom here)
Have a listen boys.
When you’re finished let me know what you want to hear in the next podcast, and next time we talk I’ll be sure and tell you my Boise story.
PS – Be sure to read the Ultimate Guide to Kratom before you make an order. That page is the best and most informative resource for Kratom on planet earth.
PPS – This is the 2nd podcast we did. You can check out the first one here.